Skip to main content

Cocktail Hour

Dos Locos - worth blogging about:



Yes, a pre-mixed Margarita from a can. Unlike so many, it's not tooth-achingly sweet.
And if you like the taste of tequila (I certainly do!), you'll like this! And be careful,
as the 7% alcohol content provides an extra bit of kick!
BC Liquor stores don't carry it, but you'll likely find it in the independent
liquor stores. I originally discovered it at the Waddling Dog Beer & Wine Store in Saanichton,
then more recently at the Castle Beer and Wine Store and the 17 Mile House Liquor Shoppe in Sooke.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring in the Green

Whether it's a single fig tee or a whole lot of greenery, plants bring life to any room.

Heavenly White

I could live here and never want to leave!

Dark & Cozy Bedrooms

I am currently loving dark and cozy colours like black and grey for bedroom walls… makes you want to stay in bed just a little longer.